Monday, February 12, 2024

Android Studio with Ubuntu 23.10

Android Studio with Ubuntu 23.10

 I am currently downloading Android Studio from Ubuntu base.

It is bi 1.2GB and from FlatPak, it takes a few minutes.

I tried to copy its description but could not.

This is what it says, mind you have have not tested its coding.

1. World class code editing, debugging, performance tooling, a flexible build system and an build deploy system.

2. Provides the fasted tools for building applications on every type of Android Device. 

3. The snap is maintained by Snapcrafters Community. 

It is still downloading.

4. On Opening, I said do not send statistics to Google.

5. It has graphical installation Wizard.

Options 1. Standard 2. Custom

 6. SDK Folder

/home/my name/Sdk

1.44GB

7. License Agreement

Me Cancel and Exit.


4. I said do not send satistics to Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment