Friday, August 21, 2015

Ancient Wisdom

Sustainability is something lacking in our polity.
The project change was something that started small but gathered momentum steadfastly.
It srarted way back in 2010.
That was how a corrupt regime was ousted.
If not for the long term  vision it would have collapsed.
My involvement initially was only the vision but later transformed into more or less educating the voter.
Now it is time for me to move forward with my pet project projects away from politics.
 
Political thinking was an aberration of my normal constitution.

It is not an absolute science not even gut feeling.

It is indoctrination of the idiots that started in the JVP but transmigrated to SLFP through that Waira (hate) Wansa.
My mission is educating the less educated.

No comments:

Post a Comment