Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Family Branding, Management Style and Psychopaths


Family Branding, Management Style and Psychopaths
I have given reference to this obliquely in the past because of its reference to politics.
Now that sons and daughters of failed politicians from both side of the divide enter politics I would list few of the companies run by a family or family insiders which have failed to impress me.

1. One is a biscuit company. The competitive company run by well trained management team is way above the other.

I do not buy any product from the family company since my taste buds say NO.

2. Another is a chocolate company, the rival company is way ahead and innovative.

I do not buy any product from the family company since the rival company is fantastic.

3. This is true about tea.

4. Another example is a TV channel.

5. Last but not least is most our print media.

They are either run by families or use paid editors or journalists to propagate political agenda.
That is why over printed media are so bad.

I just received an articles from USA where they categorize the psychopaths, company CEOs (especially they are from the family), journalists and lawyers top the list.

So if you are offered a job from a family company think twice.
You may have to work under a psychopath but if you are a psychopath please join in an ruin it in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment